6 Housewarming Gifts Every Recent Grad Will Want
With graduation ceremonies taking place across the country, thousands of parents are getting ready to watch their child walk across the stage and commemorate one of the greatest achievements of their life. So it’s only natural that you celebrate their hard work with an amazing gift! Make your loved one’s post-grad life a bit easier with these sweet and sensible gifts.
- Cooking classes. Now that they’re on their own, it’s time for your graduate to learn how to navigate the kitchen. Give them a leg-up by signing them up for a cooking class.
- The essentials. Things like sandwich containers and pots and pans may not seem like the most exciting gift in the world, but no 20 something can be without them, and no 20 something actually wants to go out and buy them.
- Personalized towels. Now that they’re out of the dorm, it’s time for fresh towels. Make this a little extra special by having their name or alma mater engraved in the towel.
- Tool box basics. Even if your grad plans on calling you every time something goes wrong in their house or apartment, they should still have basic tools on hand — like a hammer, tape measure, set of screwdrivers, and a utility knife.
- Artwork. A few pieces of quality artwork will take their space from an apartment to a home.
- An new AC unit. Believe it or not, most apartments don’t come with an air conditioner. When that first 90-degree day hits, you’re bound to get a “thank you” call.
At Leslie Heating and Cooling, we know how important having a comfortable and inviting first home is. That’s why we offer heating, cooling, and air ventilation options that are all designed to make your home feel as enjoyable as possible! To learn more about these solutions, give us a call at (630) 576-9235 !